Saturday, August 1, 2020

Testimonials



2020

March

I just finished reading your book “Living In The Afterlife.” What a joy it was to read with your unique spiritual gift allowing us to communicate with those on the other side (or vibrating at higher frequencies among us!!). I had several "aha" moments and feel I learned a lot and confirmed a lot! Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to communicate with these wonderful souls and sharing their knowledge with us in a book! You are the best and you are loved and appreciated by more people than you know whom you have brought comfort too! I will see you again soon!! Sending you love, gratitude and blessings! SuAnn Oberholtzer‎ 


January

Dear Michele, I want to thank you for sharing your time with me on Sunday! You truly have a wonderful gift you share with people. Also your painting gift you were blessed with. I wanted to let you know you are truly special. I was scared to come, but my daughter, Amy, kept telling me that I was going.
I am so thankful Amy took me to see you. The peace I feel I cannot explain. Hearing from my grandfather and my mother along with other family members was so heartfelt. My husband’s mother was passed before I met Rich and I always wondered if she would have liked me. Now I know and I feel wonderful that she likes me!

I am old school and I wanted to write to you to let you know you are a beautiful and very caring lady. Thank you for sharing your soul with mine. You gave me a wonderful gift that day. Love, Bonnie Heffner

Michele Livingston, thank you so much! I just read your book "Living in the Afterlife" I finished it in one day. A dear friend committed suicide last week after a long battle with depression. I was looking for answers because his sister was asking me for guidance as I had dealt with depression myself and tried suicide many times but I now see that my angels kept me alive the last time. This book will help her so much!!! Thank you so much!!! My heart is at peace and now I can help his family with what I have learned through you. I just wanted to let you know how grateful and thankful I am. I will be sharing with everyone I know that had questions like me...for me knowing where we are going helps why I am here now...thank you again! Stephanie Howren 

2019
December

Michele, Thank you for the wonderful telephone reading you did for me on December 22nd! It changed my life and put my mind and soul at peace. 
Thanks again, Steve

Thank you for the special visit this past Saturday. We are enjoying your book “Visions from Mary”. We thought of you when seeing a beautiful white lily at Longwood Gardens on Sunday. 
Sincerely, Shane and Lila

October
Michele, I want you to know that your reading with me saved my life! Back in March, 2019 my friend who died of breast cancer came through.  Her message to me was to keep up with my mammograms!  I have worked with cancer for 29 years and had just had a mammogram 2 months prior to the reading, so I was thinking her message was just general because she died of breast cancer. 
Then just two months after my reading, my sister who is 15 years older than I am was diagnosed with breast cancer which was a big surprise because we have no family history of it.  I remembered what was told to me in my reading and even though it was still only 5 months since my last mammogram, I demanded a diagnostic one anyway.  It ended up that I did have cancer that was missed since 2016 on the mammograms!  The oncologist that I work with said that I was lucky I demanded the diagnostic because the cancer was hiding and those kinds normally are not found until it’s already spread, resulting in poor survival rates.  I had surgery and am currently getting radiation, then hormone therapy, but I am cancer free! 
Michele, I know you are not a medical intuitive, but thank you for bringing my friend Amy through to save my life. Respectfully, Denise Getzey 

This was my second seminar that my friend treated me to. Michele Livingston you are an incredible gift to this world. Watching families find some solace in their grief was uplifting and inspirational. Yes, I would love to have a mini reading, but at these seminars, I have walked away feeling lighter and more at peace. Michele you are so kind, and just being in your presence is healing. Blessings, Jennifer Moran

August
I just want you to know how you've changed my life by giving me messages from my loved ones from heaven. I used to have up to 15 panic attacks a day after my mother died. My grief was so unbearable I didn't even really grieve, I just had panic attacks. Then I received messages from my mom and my aunt from you that left me with NO DOUBT that it was them speaking, giving me a different attitude in my heart and my mind. Now I have very few panic attacks at all, they seem more like earthquake aftershocks, and I am at peace in my heart. Thank you, Michele; you are truly one of Earth's angels. 
God Bless You! – Lesa Taylor

My daughter and I are going to Michele Livingston’s seminar because spiritual things have been happening to my daughter and we are looking for answers. She has a couple of videos of things that happened to her when she was by herself late at night.
I love Michele because she provided information for us 30 years ago when my sister needed an operation. Details were provided about the operation along with several things that happened years after that were very helpful.
I know a lot of you don't believe in things like this but I'm one that does and nobody can change that! I believe in God and I believe in the other side, and Michele validates all my beliefs!
Thank you Michele for this wonderful opportunity.  I went to another one of your seminars and my family was the first one that you were drawn to by “Spirit.” That was also a great day so I can't wait to see you at your next seminar! - Nikki

Michele you’re such a beautiful soul. My best friend of 45 yrs and I attended two of your larger group readings in Harrisburg a few years ago. You came to me at both occasions and you were right on the money. I’ve been sensitive for as long as I can remember as are two of my eight children. My friend and I brought a couple of family members to each of those readings. And I just wanted you to know that four skeptics left in tears! I’m so glad that you have been on 105.7 – The X for so many years and that you have helped so many people! Blessings,  Teresa 

July

Hi Michele, I just wanted you to know that you have given me inspiration and hope. You have changed my life, and for that I thank you!!! I purchased one of your books and have read it many times and each time I read it I feel a comfort. Thank you! Paula

I have been a supporter of Michele since 2005. My beloved uncle passed away May 30, 2019. Michele had foretold of this passing 3 yrs ago and said my mother (who is deceased) would be there to welcome him into the next world. My mother was in most of my many past readings along with my father, who is also deceased. All of what Michele said came true!
I never told anyone what was said about my uncle due to the sensitivity of dying, but I went to see my aunt after my uncle died (I could not get there before he passed) and I told her what I was told (by Michele). My aunt described to me that shortly before he died my uncle yelled out for my mother (Marge) that he wanted to come with her (He had been resting on the living room sofa as was custom for him). They were close as sister and brother. 
I just wanted you to know how very pleased I’ve been with my many readings since 2005. Michele has a true gift to bring comfort and closure to those in need. Barb 


February
Was listening to 105.7 this morning, they had Michele Livingston on, she was talking to a man that she said his dad was there, his dad told him to let go of the guilt over his death, the guilt was that he didn't make it on time...I have been feeling that guilt as well because I didn't go, I just couldn't watch them leave me...so was crying and went to the cemetery, there was nothing around as I went to the graves, there i told them I am sorry and I hoped they forgave me...went to leave and this flower was there, which obviously bright pink on brown grass wouldn't have been missed...when I got home, my coffee maker was turned on, my grandpa loved coffee! Just felt them both with these 2 things! One of these days I will get the cash for a personal reading, but thanks for going on the radio Michele, you are really helping more people than just those who you talk to! Tracy Lynn

My mom who is 101 today was at 2 of your seminars quite awhile ago,when you came to Cherry Hill, NJ. You stopped and told her,”you’re going to live a long time”, and she did. Cyndee


January

Michele, I will never forget when I went to the first seminar I ever saw you at and you came over to me 2nd out of I think 100 or so people... my dad had passed 2 weeks prior and I kept getting very obvious signs to get my butt to your seminar. I wasn’t disappointed, that’s for sure! Although I was bawling like a baby, every word you said to me as you contacted him was my dad - through and through. It made me feel so much better. I could go on and on as to why it was so meaningful to me... you have an amazing gift and I think you’re just overall a wonderful person. I just got a message from you about the March 31st seminar in Lebanon and I am hoping to go. Even if I don’t get selected for a reading, it’s still so inspiring to watch you contact the loved ones of the other people in the room. Hope to see you the 31st! Holly Altomonte 

October

Anyone missing a loved one that is passed might I recommend Michele Livingston. I have had the pleasure of seeing her three separate times and each time she has given me peace like no other. Her gift is definitely from up above and so thrilled she is able to share with others. Thank you Michele. 
Paula Harworth Sears

March

Here is the follow up of my experience with my Animal Communication with Michele and my cat, “Kitty Girl’s” visit to me in a dream.

First, I had an amazing reading with Michele about my beloved departed Kitty Girl. She described her perfectly down to her dancing tail and outlined eyes. In the reading my mom came to the forefront holding the cat out to me saying, “Here is your baby!” and energetically put her in my lap. So sweet, wow! 

I had lost two children so this was so loving a thank you Mom! To have my mom who was my best friend and polestar appear with my beloved pet. It was a wonderful added benefit. My mom said she was so proud of me and the spiritual work I had been doing on myself in order to grow as a person. My dad popped in as well to tell me he loved me so very much! For a pet reading this was another added bonus.

Michele said I would have a dream about Kitty Girl and that she wanted to come back to me and I would hear about an available older kitten. I forgot about the dream until now. I had the dream early this morning, so I know she is coming back to me! I so miss my little cat. I have her picture in my bedroom with her ashes next to it as Michele suggested and I swear sometimes I can feel her on the bed at night!

Thank you Michele for such a thorough and thoughtful reading. You truly have the gift of seeing the other side!

Blessings and love always from Bonnie Morgan 

Lahaina Hawaii 


My mother and I so enjoyed your March 4 seminar at the Radisson hotel. It was so important that my father come through for her that day. When I saw all of the attendees I knew it might be a slim chance that you’d come to us. My mother was the one in the wheelchair with Parkinson’s disease and a head droop. She only has a limited range of view and has been depressed, being older with health issues and living in assisted living.

Earlier that day I was engaged in the rare occurrence of polishing my shoes, as my mother most certainly would notice any scuffs! You see, she was quite obsessed with shining shoes and polished my dad’s shoes constantly. I was so happy when you came up to us and my dad came through. The biggest confirmation for her is when he put his foot out and said, “Look, I’m shining my own shoes in heaven!” 

He mentioned not having to shovel snow or do lawn work there. Before he passed they talked about a townhome, so he wouldn’t have to do maintenance. But the most amazing part is that my dad said, “Being always in my dreams.” My mother was a singer and used to sing that song to him. You also mentioned an upcoming birthday that would occur. My dad’s birthday was yesterday, March 9.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I can’t tell you what hearing from my dad meant to her and to me! You brought light into our lives.
Anne Leedy
February

I had a reading with Michele last Tuesday, 2/20/18.  It was amazing and helped me feel happier than I have in a long time.  She has a great gift and is very generous and kind to share it with others.  

The scene Michele shared with me was a picture of my idea of what heaven would be for me and the interpretation fit me perfectly.  I now feel closer to my paternal grandfather and am glad he is looking out for me when I'm driving.  I am especially thankful to hear my late husband, Scott, is happy and is with his dog and his dad.  I don't feel so alone knowing he is with me in the mornings and sees the things that I do.

I have a friend that would benefit greatly by having a consultation with Michele but I know she can't afford it.  She was almost in tears when I told her of my appointment.  Do you have a gift certificate for a phone consultation with scene that I could purchase for her?  She is a sweet lady that takes care of everyone else and I would like to do this for her.

Sincerely,

Andrea 

Michele, I so appreciate your beautiful and thorough reading earlier today! I was so pleased that my dad and many special people joined us. 
You are truly gifted, and I thank you for making me feel alive again. 
I will keep you in my heart and prayers. 
Kindly, 
Joanie 

July

I just wanted to send a letter of thanks!!!  My reading on Tuesday was more than I could have ever hoped for... Brought a lot of healing, hope and closure. 

Michele was on point about EVERYTHING. I've had many different readings over the years and I can truly say this has been the best. I have highly recommended her to my family and friends.  I hope to have another reading in the future. 
Sincerely,

Alexis 

April
Hello Michele, my name is Erik and I was at the Saturday event at Gettysburg (PA) Paracon.  I wanted to talk with you after the event but to be honest I almost couldn't speak. My wife is and always has been a big believer in the afterlife. I have always wanted to believe but I guess I'm just skeptical of everything by nature.
To put it mildly I have spent the last few days since our reading re-assessing everything I have ever believed. Everything that Michele said was spot on. I knew exactly what was meant when she said that my grandmother wanted me to know that I was a good boy. Both of my grandparents suffered long bed ridden illnesses before they died. My grandfather passed several years before my grandmother and he was the greatest man I have ever known. He had nothing all of his life except his family and that was enough for him. We grew up right next to my grandparents and I was over at their house every single day growing up. When he got sick and was unable to do anything but basically wait to die I went in to see him. He didn't recognize me. I was his little "skipper" growing up and I wasn't upset that he didn't know me. He realized who I was and for the first time ever I saw him cry. I was crushed. I felt like I upset him and I didn't go to see him again. He died. When my grandmother got sick and was bed ridden in the same manner I didn't go see her for the same reason. I've spent the past twenty years worrying that they probably thought I was a bad person for not visiting them more when they were sick. I knew right away that the good boy was about this and I almost cried.

The second part of my reading involved my grandmother saying about my own business. I couldn't believe it. I almost opened my own business but backed out at the last second because I was afraid that if I failed it would sink my wife and I financially. Michele, you probably don't remember this but you told me that she said that money wasn't everything and that I have a lot of ideas that I don't act on because of a lack of self confidence. All were very correct.

The last part of my reading involved a miscarriage that my wife and I suffered almost 9 years ago. There is no way that could have been known. Only a handful of people in our lives know that and I have struggled with guilt over it ever since. My wife is an amazing person but we were struggling as a couple back then, enough that we were thinking of ending our marriage. When we got pregnant we were terrified. Then, we got excited. We started to plan a life together with our child. We started to make a baby room, pick names, and plan a life together. Then at our first ultrasound there was no heart beat. We were crushed. Instead of it splitting us apart we clung to each other and our marriage grew strong again. Very strong. I have felt deep down that losing our baby may have saved our marriage and I have felt guilty for feeling that way ever since.

I feel like that event in Gettysburg was a life changing moment for me. Michele, I owe you my sincerest apology. You are the real deal and what you did for us that day I will never be able to thank you enough for. I have felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of me since then and my wife, my mother in law and I are very glad that we came over for the event.

Sorry I got so long winded with this.  I'm still shaking my head and just wanted to share our appreciation with you.

Thank you!

Erik

 July 12
Hi Michele! I wanted to share this with you...last year my family and I came to one of your seminars hoping to hear from my brother who had passed the month before. And we did! Thank you! You had also said that by May this year I would be pregnant and that it would be a girl. Well I found out I was pregnant in late March and just found out this past week it's going to be a girl!  - Stehpanie
May 18
Michele, thank you for sharing your gift of healing with others. I attended a day with spirit, yesterday at the what if cafe, Hershey. What an uplifting experience to witness so much healing. I personally did not receive a reading, but my dear friend, who came with me did. I cannot thank you enough for giving her the comfort she do desperately needed to be able to move forward with her life. Thank you! Stay blessed! - Trish

Dear Michele –
  I first became aware of you when a friend took me as a guest to one of your appearances in Mechanicsburg at the What If Café.  My friend was aware of my beliefs with regard to past lives, soul progression and soul purpose, etc.; so she believed I might be one of her only friends who wouldn’t mind accompanying her but would actually enjoy and appreciate the content.  Both my friend and I have fathers who are now deceased and having both been close to our fathers, she had an underlying hope that one or both of us might get a reading that resulted in our hearing from them.
  Although neither of us were chosen for a reading, I left the event feeling a great sense of connection and excitement after “meeting” you.  Ideas about our spirituality and soul purpose I had held for most of my adult life, that weren’t supported in any way by my Catholic upbringing, were given validation by the beliefs and experiences that you relayed having.  Suddenly, these thoughts and ideas I had so long believed to be “the truth” about our “lives” and our reason for being were things I was not alone in.  Now I was aware of others who “knew” these truths and had actually had experiences to support their validity.
  I went to another of your presentations at the VFW in New Cumberland.  There I purchased a book you had written that I had coveted since the prior appearance.  The book I purchased was “The True Nature of Love” and I bought it in hopes it would help me to pray more effectively.  It not only served that purpose but it changed my life!  The thoughts, realities, ideas and truths you shared in it echoed and gave perfect clarity to all that I had innately known for the better part of my life.  How freeing!  Peace at last!  Love, forgiveness, light and mercy – the answer to every question and need regardless of religious structure or lack thereof.
  I attended a third appearance, this time again at the Mechanicsburg What If Café.  I desperately wanted another one of your books but couldn’t afford it at the time, so later  I called and ordered it over the phone.  When it arrived I couldn’t wait to dive in.  The book was “Messages from Beyond” and in it I found the tools I needed to navigate and fine-tune my prayer, meditation and purposeful thought.
  Both of your books, “The True Nature of Love” and “Messages from Beyond” have become daily companions that I keep at my side whether it be a work day or my day off.  They help me daily to refocus and they are invaluable tools that I count as an incredible blessing.  Your books came to me during a critical time in my soul growth and progression and I am literally, eternally grateful for them.
                            Many thanks, love and light, Anne Marie 

 May 10th
Dear Michele

I just wanted to take some time and say thank you for an absolutely great session this afternoon. I came in with some questions and truly a heavy heart on some issues that I hold very close to my heart. In my heart I knew what needed to be done but I found it jus so hard to let go. After our session its clear what I have to do. And the fact that my grandfather came through so strong really felt good.   Because of you I got to not only hear from my loved ones but I truly think I felt their presence in the room. I will be booking some time with you in the months to come. You have a client for life in me and I look forward to our next session.

Manny

Apr 21st
Michele, I had a reading with you on Sunday April 19th. I just need to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the peace and comfort I have so desperately needed. About myself, and about those I love that are on the other side. I have had so much tragedy in my life and loss in the last few years, and feeling like I have a place in this world is everything to me. You are a remarkable woman! I hope to see you again. Thank you SO much for everything that you do!
With love,
Tara - Harrisburg, PA

Dear Michele,

I attended your workshop at the Mind Body Spirit Expo at Valley Forge Convention Center in October. You "read" me and asked me about the number 11. You thought it could be the 11th day of a month or November. I told you I was married in November. You then talked about seeing a lot of shoes and asked me if I knew what they meant. Specifically red shoes or ruby red shoes like in the Wizard of Oz. When I couldn't come up with a meaning you said you realized that it was an analogy for "There's no place like home." You told me someone would be going home and probably on the 11th day of a month. Well at 3:50 a.m. on Dec. 11th, I got a call from my sister that my mom passed out in the bathroom. As I hurried to dress and head to Philadelphia, I stopped and asked myself out loud, "What's today's date?"

My mom passed away at 7:44 am Friday morning (December 11th!) surrounded by her 6 children, some grandchildren and my dad. While still in shock and grief stricken, I thought about the date. I also thought about the last conversation I had with my mom the day before. My mom had lots of shoes, so many that she talked about wanting to get rid of the many shoes that she had!
Today was her funeral. Needless to say, the sudden loss of my mom has been devastating to me and my family, especially this time of year. However, I do find comfort in the fact that she always loved being home and that if you're right about what you saw when you read me, “going home" would be beautiful for her and bring much peace to me.

With warm regards,
Kimberly - Wayne, PA


Michele is the real deal. I would bottle her and sell her if I could. There have rarely been people with the psychic ability I experienced with Michele. Usually readers will guess at things and then ask you questions and modify their reading to fit the information you have just given. Not so with Michele. She knew names of participants and locations where past events happened. I was confused when I was hearing the reading for the first time, because I thought she was talking about a different relative at first. When I received my CD of the session and listened to it again, all of the information was there. My error was to try to form an opinion about who she was talking about when I was listening, rather than just taking in the information. I would say to you, don’t go into a reading with any preconceived expectations or notions, you could think you’re hearing something different than what is being said. Michele even told me my power symbol and color and talked to my spirit guide. If you want an outstanding and accurate reading, sign up with Michele. Events she predicted have all come to pass. I think the money she charges is worth every cent.

Beth – Houston, TX


Dearest Michele,
If ever there is anyone that can put you at ease, make ypu feel rejuvenated and loved or give you a new outlook on life, it's you. I have known you and been involved in your sessions for many years and everyone that I have introduced you to has become a fan and thanked me for the opportunity to meet you.. You continue to bless everyone that attends your sessions with your wonderful compassion, warmth and understanding and Jon helps you complete your overall commitment to people. It is a true pleasure to know you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done to enrich my life through your sessions.
Sincerely, Debby Roadcap – Cressona, PA


Hi Michele,

In the reading you did for me a few months ago, you said that I was to contact my stepson, who lives in Australia. After a few weeks, I emailed you with the results of that contact. This coming Wednesday, I am on my way to Australia for my stepson’s wedding, and to visit with friends and family. On my last trip there in 2003 for my husband’s funeral, I did not envision making this long trip again in this lifetime! But here it is, and it was precipitated by what you were able to tell me from spirit. Susan My reading by Michele (during the Children’s Miracle Network radio-thon) was absolutely amazing! It brought tears (good ones) and I was emotionally drained (the good kind) the rest of the day. I can’t begin to describe how great it was to connect with my loved ones.
Thank you thank you thank you!


Gina – Central PA – The Peoples Morning Show listener
Michele,


I wanted to thank you for writing Messages from Beyond. It has been so inspirational to me and has made me a more positive person. I loved your book so much I ordered copies for both of my sisters. We say prayers from the book every day. My family and I have been going through rough times recently, but I must tell you that your book has changed our lives and more positive things have been happening for us. Thank you so much and I am now ordering two more books for two friends of mine! M. Scollon-Marone I have known Michele for a few years, and she has done so much for me. When I first went to her, I had so many issues with my Mother and Father, both of whom passed. I wondered why I was treated like I was, and why my Mom and Dad had the challenges and habits they had. I learned through communication with them that they did the best they could in this lifetime, and these challenges were for me to learn from them. I am 60 years old, and have carried these things around in my head for years, as many of us do. It really affected my feelings of self-worth, and it was hard for me to move past it. I have learned everything in this lifetime that happens, is to help us learn, and to move forward. On another note, everything Michele tells me is so accurate, even when I’m told something that sounds like it is unbelievable, it always comes about. No doubt about it, she is the best in her field, as I have tried others, and she always comes out on top. She is gentle in spirit, and loving, and presents everything she tells you in that manner. She lives the life of God in her personal life, she is truly a pure vessel from God.
Sandi - Central PA

11 comments:

  1. I had a phone reading with Michele in 2006. At that time I was experiencing a true paranormal experience in my home. She filled me facts about my hearing constant spirits speaking in the home and loud noises. She clarified all the noises on target. She also informed me that soon she heard a loud roar of a jet engine and that has not occurred yet. Well 2 months later on May 25th 2007 a loud roar of a jet engine was heard outside for 32 mintutes. May 25th is the anniversary date of the Flight 191 Chicago Plane crash. It is amazing work and I have now moved from the home as she informed me I had built it on a very strong Portal for souls to leave and move on. I was never to have peace as spirits would come always for help to the light. Thanks Michele Tim S in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for these great testimonials.. I'm experiencing great grief from the liss of my daughter n her dad..after reading all these i know Michelle is the one i want to connect with💗 shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You have given me so much peace, not only about my childhood, but just hearing from my Grandma and other family members means the world to me. I miss her terribly. I cannot thank you enough for connecting Jason to his Grandma and Pappy as well. You blew us away with your abilities. You are such a gift. Thank you for the best birthday present I've ever had!!! We cannot wait to come to you again!

    ~ Stacey (Mechanicsburg, Pa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for your posts. Have you ever thought about using any kind of dataroom services for your business? I see that you are developing very fast and your business is constantly growing so this topic may be interesting for you.
    Regards, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Michele,

    I came to you about a year ago as a naturopathic medical student. I did your in person reading with opening scene. I came with the following intention:

    To seek direction in the course of my career as a 26 year old second year (of 5) in a naturopathic medical school. (Also was considering an MD program after I finish Naturopthic medical school.)

    I am on a road trip spending a lot of time in nature and realized that the question I came with was answered. It has never been so clear.

    My grandfather came into the room first and his advice was "it's not about how you look it's about what you do." He was a third wave medic at D Day and my initial inspiration for medicine.

    On this trip I stopped worrying about what specialty to choose and the answer became simple. Do what needs done. I'll work with veterans in the evenings my second time through a med school program, and see what comes. See where the need is. Specialize or spend my time accordingly to maximize what I can DO, not how I LOOK.

    The message was so simple and I think of it every day. My deep thanks Michelle for facilitating this meaningful message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. buy here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele,
    I wanted to say thank you for the two readings I've had. One was an Akashic records reading and the other was was phone consult w/seen. Both were very on point, and will be getting another appt soon. In the first reading My grandfather, grandmother, Dad, Mother and ex-father-inlaw came thru. You said my Dad had been sending pennies and dimes, I started finding them more after my reading. I let my sister listen to the reading, one day shortly after she listend to it she called me and said she's been finding pennies and dimes all over the place!! You also said there was a pregnancy in the extended family, about 6months later my niece had a baby girl.. There will be another review written after my next reading as I have lots to tell this community about. Things that have happend since my last 2 readings, but want to tell you about first.
    Thank you for sharing your gifts.
    Renee Lara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    Vetter Pet Care

    ReplyDelete
  9. A disability is defined as a condition or function judged to be significantly impaired relative to the usual standard of an individual or group. The term is used to refer to individual functioning, Best mobility wheelchair including physical impairment, sensory impairment, cognitive impairment, intellectual impairment mental illness, and various types of chronic disease.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle
    So another extraordinary reading, my 3rd. So in my reading Dad, Grndmother, cousin and Dear friend David came thru. You told me that David comes and shows me he's around by playing with electronics. He still does, lol he turns on my bedroom light a lot and in the livingroom. And recently been playing with my phone while I'm driving. You told me he's in the car with me when I'm driving sometimes when I think about him. He started playing with my phone while I was thinking that he had a family reunion of sorts when he passed, and he was able to see his daughter again. That's when my phone started going off and on while I was driving!! It's never done that before. There are so many more things I could say but this post would be like a chapter in a book if I told you everything that's been going on.. You said my Dad and David protect me and they so do, I call on them for help and they always follow thru!! Whether I'm in really dangerous driving conditions or needing gas in the middle of the night on a mountain road. They come thru. A friend of mine doesn't think I'm so crazy now that she has seen what happens when I call on them for help. She's been with me when I had to do that, and saw the results against impossible odds. So thank you Michelle for your gift.. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to thank the Devine energies for bringing me to find you!
    I always new I was an old soul..but never heard of this Star Children thing..until a friend told me..so I watched your podcast..and everything my dear...everything was spot on! I've been on this journey and never knew what to call it! lol
    Empath..Star Child..medium..awaking..look to the skies..celestial..animals!..nature..trees..water! Energy..energies all around me..electrical, I can hear electrons! If I'm asleep and the power goes off I hear it and wake up! Oh my there is SO much! I did not realize I was a bright light that attracted others lol that answers things!
    Oh my this podcast on Star Children has been SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete